Monday, June 9, 2008

Over-Blogging

(this posting will serve as a mostly 'catch-up' post, consisting of quotes from the past several months... thank you, drive through!)

Dr Shiue (on phone): Hello, Scott? Are you awake?


Tia: Oh... The divorce is finalized... So who peed in the cup?


Tia: Why don't you go get medicine? (thanks... pretty sure I'm doing fine!)


Jaidyn (at a buffet): That shrimp tastes disgusting...
Danila: No it's not, it's good...
Jaidyn: It's just that I ate a leg. (spends next five minutes trying to remove it from between her teeth)


Captain of tourboat in San Diego Harbor (soliciting tips): ...it's a maritime tradition...


Jeff: Didn't anyone ever watch Mr. Wizard? (on how the ice caps melting won't raise the sea level)


Aaron (making it to graduation with 3 seconds to spare): Can you do me a huge favor?
Scott: Don't cash this check until June?


Sam's high school math teacher: It's easy... Like Sam...


Scott: You hungry?
Jeani: Usually.


[14:30] hocus704: ttyl.
[14:30] Jeff: what is ttyl?
[14:30] hocus704: tam tam you long, it's Vietnamese for "Talk to you later"
[14:30] hocus704: (kidding)
[14:31] Jeff: LOL TTYL


Pat in an email to the math faculty: Please be advised that this week's (FRIDAY, March 28, 2008 ONLY) set theory seminar will be CANCELLED due to the Boise Extravaganza in Set Theory being held this week.
My email response: Does the phrase "Boise Extravaganza in Set Theory" scare you as much as it does me?


Carcila and I were walking out of the book store to the library. We were stopped by C.K. and her sorority who had hula dancers in bikinis and a giant inflated fabric ball. Donations were being accepted to write on the ball, specifically solicited by C.K... She asked if we were doing anything important in class today, and I told her to skip it. (We were just going to watch a video, I was sick).

C.K.: Yay! I don't have to go to my 4:30 class!
Scott: Class is at 4:00pm...


Scott (at the drivethru): Can I get a Jumbo Jack, no tomato?
Jeff: I'll have a steak melt... Can you put his tomatoes on my steak melt?


Bartender to Jeff: Would you like lemon with your hefewizen?
Jeff: Yeah.
Scott: And I'll have a mozzarella cheese stick with the Harps.


Amanda: Some girl at Walmart came up to me and asked me if I spoke English.
Scott: You don't even look Mexican.
Amanda: I know, right?
Scott: It's because of your mustache.


Sam: I missed your class...
Scott: No you didn't...


Scott: I want a parrot that only says, "Hookers and Blow!"


Erika: I almost spat my muffin out from shock.
Scott: ((disbelief))


Erika (to Daniel): Wanna nibble my muffin?
Scott: ((disbelief))


Branson: I got growled at by a Mexican kid on the bridge... (he didn't buy any chiclets)


Branson: Yeah.... Esta...


Scott (driving on freeway with Jeff in the car): Taxi time!


Jess: A quadrilateral is 4 sides right? ... I'm gonna be a teacher...


Scott: The 4th horseman of the apocalypse... PJ in shorts...


(the following refers to the 'Rope Around the Earth Problem')

John: Dude, just wanted to let you know that storm that you started at the gym yesterday. Vince had finished the benchpress, I'm just getting finished and Keith is just about to start when I pulled the pin on that little gem and tossed it into the middle of the group. We had two other guys there come and get in on "the discussion." Two registered engineers, one registered electrical engineer, one mechanical engineer, and one McDonald's drivethru window waiter (me). We finally proved that you were right. bugger.
Scott: F'ing mathematicians... Every time...

Jaidyn (to her father): I knew it was you because... Look... You do dumb stuff like that...

1 comment:

Johnny Rotten said...

I just shot donut out of my nose.