Tuesday, March 27, 2007

P dub Ts @ HOB in the OC

As the last part of a string of concerts-as-birthday-presents, Elise and I drove to Dizzyland on Sunday to see: Lovedrug, Mayday Parade, Boys Night Out, and The Plain White T's at the House of Blues in Disneyland's downtown district. It was even fun to wait for the show--I got to drive the remote control Jungle Cruise boats at the Disneyland Hotel, and there was much peoplewatching/peoplemocking to do.

Plain White T's @ HOB/Dizzyland

Funny Quotes from the trip:
  • The tree leaves are so huge... This must be Disneyland... (Elise)
  • I can't believe how cool I am! (Elise after a rocker asked for her number)
  • Extra credit points if you point to me from on stage. (Elise to the same rocker)
  • Girl: Oww, that really hurts. Me: Kiss and make it better? Girl: What? (After she was rescued from the crowd)
  • 19 year old girls scare the shit out of me! (Me, after Elise yelled "HEY, come take a picture of me!")

No comments: