Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Worst. Fortune. EVER.

Tia and I had P.F. Chang's for din din last night. (It was China-Bistrolicious).

Anyhow. We got three fortune cookies, apparently one for each, and then one to share. I don't even remember what the shared one, because the one intended for me was so godawful...

YOU ARE ALMOST THERE
25 35 41 42 47 . 7

What the hell am I supposed to think about that?!?!?!? At least the number 42 was in there.

4 comments:

Johnny Rotten said...

Haha, at least it didnt say, "Your time is up!"

Scott said...

Or, "The pork wasn't cooked."

Or, "We lied--there was MSG."

Or, "There's a reason you don't see cats in the neighborhood."

Or, "You should have checked our health department rating BEFORE you ate."

Or, "Good luck with the tapeworms!"

medical_princess01 said...

be glad that it didn't say "you will soon be 'with child'." try explaining that one.

Vee Rose said...

Don't you know you are supposed to say "in bed" after all fortune cookie fortunes? Makes them infinately funnier.